This post contains Amazon affiliate links. I will be compensated if you buy an item. Here’s my disclosure policy.
Sometimes eating clean seems like such a chore and other times I wonder why on earth do I act like it’s so unpleasant? This lunch is so so so good. It felt like going out to eat and came together in ten minutes! Here’s the thing: I like food. Even before my gluten-free days, I rarely ate a sandwich with deli meat. I want something warm, delicious, and different. I get bored with the same thing every day. Now, that I’ve really cleaned up my diet I am finding just how easy this is. There are so many delightful flavors that come together quickly.
This is another one of those posts that aren’t really a recipe, but a concept type recipe. It wasn’t on my blogging calendar to share, but was too good not to!
How to Make a Grain Free Sushi Bowl
- Saute cauliflower rice or pearls in refined coconut oil in a pan on medium high heat
- Take off of heat and place in a bowl.
- Salt and Pepper
- Add about a tablespoon of in Coconut Aminos Sauce
- Sprinkle Sesame Seeds.
- Add Fresh Ginger.
- Add a half of avocado sliced (or a whole depending on how hungry you are).
- Add a dash of Sriracha sauce.