If you saw my (slightly awkward and rambling) Facebook video yesterday then you know I am starting Whole30 this Monday, June 5th and I would love you to do it with me! I’ve done all I can to try to make it as easy and possible for us. Like I said in the video if you don’t think you can do whole30 100% go ahead and take the leap with me and just commit to something that would be a big positive change for you like NO sugar or No grains! You can do it!
This first week I didn’t even include any fancy schmancy recipes. I decided let’s stick to simple and help make this as doable as possible for the next 7 days. Nothing requires a recipe and is very self-explanatory. However, if you have any questions please be sure to ask!
Before we get to the meal plan and list, if you are committing to this do three things for me (really for yourself):
- What are your biggest Goals? Are they non-scale related? Do you want to slay the sugar dragon? Get more energy? Better skin? Control mood swings? What motivates you?
- Take a picture of yourself and weigh yourself. It’s not about losing weight, but when you weigh yourself in 30 days you are going to want to know how much you lost!
- Grab a buddy! I am doing it with my husband (and we’ve decided to do it with the kids too except they still get their milk sippy cups and can eat whatever if we aren’t at home). Moderation, right?
You guys, we need to do this and anything worth doing is hard and takes work!
This meal plan covers two adults and two kids and highly adaptable!
Whole30 Meal Plan Week 1
- Hard Boiled Eggs +Bell Peppers + Avocado+Grapefruit x3
- Sweet Potato + Banana + Almond Butter + Cinnamon x4
- Slaw Mix ( toss with lemon) and compliant canned tuna or salmon + olives x2
- Leftover x3 (Ground beef or turkey spaghetti on a potato, chicken tenders and veggies, and hamburgers over slaw)
- Aidell’s Chicken-Apple Sausage + Broccoli + Clementine x2
- Ground turkey or grass-fed beef + crushed tomatoes and garlic + spaghetti squash
- Pan fried fish with complaint spices & Roasted Brussel sprouts roasted potatoes
- Ground Beef (brown with chili powder, garlic, cumin, and onions) in a baked potato with avocado, tomatoes, and compliant salsa
- Broiled chicken tenders + roasted apples and sweet potatoes + fresh broccoli
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Apples, and Bacon + sweet potato
- Roasted Chicken Apple Sausages + Sweet Potato Cubes Broccoli served with a small side of grapes
- Hamburger over slaw + roasted potatoes and broccoli
Snacks are discouraged in whole30 BUT I’d rather make it through and eat something compliant than eating something that will derail me and feel zero guilt with this. Try not feed your sugar cravings here with fruit and nut butter if you can. But heck, if you are keeping to compliant food I wouldn’t blame you!
- La Croix
- Compliant Hot Tea
- Coconut Water
- Avocado with Lime
I’ve detailed which meals you are making more of so that you will have three meals already made for lunches. Try to buy all of your produce and meat with the furthest out expiration date. After reading everything prioritize which order you will cook your meals. I recommend leaving the frozen fish, chicken apple, bacon sweet potato, and/ or hamburger meal for last to give you wiggle room. Prioritize those in order of expiration date including veggies. You can also buy a few of your veggies (without seasoning!) frozen to help you out there. I plan on going to Costco and Aldi’s. I’ll buy the bulk of my stuff at Costco and then get the cheaper items like fruit and veggies at Aldi’s.
Here’s your download with meals and grocery list. Right Click and just click “save as” to download.