Need a special gift to make your mom or want something delicious to serve on Mother’s Day? I highly recommend this delicious strawberry butter. It’s really easy to make and tastes heavenly. My kids were hoping they could just eat it like ice cream. Make it and serve it with popovers.
Strawberry Butter + Popovers (the perfect gift for your mom)
This is my favorite popover recipe. Ina Garten knows her stuff! Want to know the trick to no fail popovers? Make sure your eggs are room temperature. If you don’t have time to leave them on the counter, then put them in a bowl with warm water. I made these with a paleo flour mix. I was really happy with how they rose and their taste; however, they were a bit wet, so cook them longer than 20 minutes.
This strawberry butter is good on anything. It turns a humble piece of toast into something incredible! It would also be amazing on these banana nut muffins. Whatever you serve it with, I feel like I can safely guess it will be a hit with your mom.
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (softened)
- 8 strawberries (hulled and diced)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a stand mixer mix together all of the ingredients on medium high speed.
- Let the butter whip until it turns pink and there a few clumps (2-3 minutes).
- Transfer to a container.